Wednesday 20 February 2019

Play-time

Wednesday was a nice gentle day at the hospice giving me the chance to peruse some of the many art source-books they have. I was looking for simple ideas that I can play with to decorate some old jars I have and I hit a lucky streak in a mosaic source-book - bad librarian that I am I failed to note down the book's details so will have to remedy that when I'm next there. Anyway here are just a few of the ideas that I'm toying with to create some tealight holders and mini-vases to use in the garden when it warms up. The hare in particular is calling to me as hares always seem to - no guarantee how they'll turn out but I need to try.


Kestrel

Hare

Dragonfly
Next, I want to track down some simple suns, moons and stars too but these critters will definitely give me a starting point. Watch this space!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment, due to an upsurge in "odd" comments all comments are moderated. I hope it won't put too many of you off. I think I've also finally fixed the issue that meant we couldn't reply to comments
Tx