Thursday 14 February 2019

Jigsaw time...

I decided jigsaws create their own timezone - just a quick sit down turns into oops I seem to have lost a few hours so very easily, or that's just my excuse anyway! It's also been a great time to listen to a whole host of music whilst playing with the puzzle so feeling thoroughly chilled out after three days of folk and country on the Fire stick. J's back tonight so he'll be glad I've got the country stuff out of my system.

Let the games begin...
Progress by Tuesday evening
Finished by tea-time today
  And the music well there's been Seth Lakeman, Wildwood Kin, Karine Polwart, Mary Black, Dixie Chicks, Randy Travis, ....and many, many others. Just two for a taster...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment, due to an upsurge in "odd" comments all comments are moderated. I hope it won't put too many of you off. I think I've also finally fixed the issue that meant we couldn't reply to comments
Tx