Monday 18 February 2019

February Reads

I've just updated the books read page so you can see what I've been reading this month - mostly quick and easy romantic e-books with a brief foray into a couple of murder mysteries so no pretty covers to share. Unfortunately I just couldn't settle into the Kim Edwards' novel so I've set it aside again - there are too many on the want to read pile to keep plugging away at something that doesn't grab me. So, now I'm ready to return to the wonderful Katherine Arden series that I started in December with the beautifully written The bear and the nightingale. I thoroughly enjoyed that one so have high hopes for the next.

So here it is The girl in the tower - number 2 in the series of 3 - I may be gone some time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment, due to an upsurge in "odd" comments all comments are moderated. I hope it won't put too many of you off. I think I've also finally fixed the issue that meant we couldn't reply to comments
Tx