Friday 7 December 2018

Winter Photographic Scavenger Hunt #1

My first attempt to meet the challenge of 20 themed photos as set by Eileen over at Bracelet of Days. Find out more here on my 1st December post. My 3 for this week are:

9. Peel/Peeling.

Just ready for the compost box

10. Holly.
Last year's door wreath ready to be stripped of it's wrappings and re-dressed.

19. A carved object.
My Dad started this Green Man for me, he never had the chance to finish it but it still takes pride of place on our living room window-ledge. Just about fits the criteria as the right-hand side is rough-carved out.



2 comments:

  1. Fab snapshots - does green man have a name? I am not sure if he is looking wise or wary or weary? What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green man has many names and features in many many stories over time... I always think this one is just watching over us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment, due to an upsurge in "odd" comments all comments are moderated. I hope it won't put too many of you off. I think I've also finally fixed the issue that meant we couldn't reply to comments
Tx