Friday 14 December 2018

Garden visitors

Sat eating my lunch in the kitchen yesterday listening to Christmas tunes and watching the birds that are starting to come down to the bird feeders now it's turning colder. Today I've been joined by a camera shy robin, the usual fat pigeon and a beautiful male blackbird and a peckish blue tit that hung around on the peanuts for quite a while. After they had had their fill I popped out and topped up the water and tray seed - blimey it was chilly out there!

Blue tit on the peanuts (cropped)

Male Blackbird enjoying the last apples

Cropped for a close-up! Blackbird enjoying apples

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment, due to an upsurge in "odd" comments all comments are moderated. I hope it won't put too many of you off. I think I've also finally fixed the issue that meant we couldn't reply to comments
Tx