Saturday 1 December 2018

New challenge

Catching up on other people's blogs has become a fun part of my winding down routine in the evening and tonight I stumbled on the "Winter Photographic Scavenger Hunt" challenge posted by Eileen on The Bracelet of Days blog. So folks, I'm going to give it go. There is a list of twenty headings and we have to find a photo to meet each heading between now and the end of March 2019. I have copied and pasted the list below so you can see what you are going to get as the months go by, assuming I manage to stick with it:

1. At the end of the day
2. Pool of light
3. Fastener
4. Nail
5. A group activity
6. Water dispenser
7. Horse
8. Chocolate
9. Peel/peeling
10. Holly
11. Dressed for the season
12. Glitter
13. An instruction
14. A crossing place
15. Flight
16. A measurement

17. Orange
18. A natural feature
19. A carved object
20. A method of communication


Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment, due to an upsurge in "odd" comments all comments are moderated. I hope it won't put too many of you off. I think I've also finally fixed the issue that meant we couldn't reply to comments
Tx