Saturday 29 December 2018

Just chilling

Having a quiet couple of days here - may have been a little more tired and a little more achey than is entirely comfortable but that's okay. I've spent a few days doing what I enjoy doing - baking, cooking, eating, pottering and chatting and a couple of lazy food days won't hurt. We've also finished a couple of jigsaws over the last few days - which involves sitting upright at the table for slightly longer than is advisable and I "helped" J prune the garden apple tree. So all in all a good week and if it means a few days of late starts and lots of time spent in the easy chair then so be it.

Zoom in for a giggle - lots of visual funnies in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment, due to an upsurge in "odd" comments all comments are moderated. I hope it won't put too many of you off. I think I've also finally fixed the issue that meant we couldn't reply to comments
Tx