Friday 6 September 2019

September books

I've just finished the wonderful The stranger diaries by Elly Griffiths. It's a good old fashioned whodunnit that keeps you guessing right to the end. This is a standalone novel but is well-written and full of atmosphere and with the great characterisations that we've come to expect from the Ruth Galloway archaeological mystery series that Elly has become renowned for. I really enjoyed this one and look forward to the next Galloway mystery, although there's a while to wait yet.


Next on this month's list is my friend Brigit's beautiful book Dancing with bees - J's already read and reviewed this but I'm just about to start chapter 2 and already really enjoying it so watch this space.

And quietly waiting in the wings I have the latest Nora Roberts - Undercurrents and Lucinda Riley's The butterfly room so I've plenty to keep me occupied as the night's draw in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment, due to an upsurge in "odd" comments all comments are moderated. I hope it won't put too many of you off. I think I've also finally fixed the issue that meant we couldn't reply to comments
Tx