Monday 2 September 2019

Colours of September

After a decent night's sleep 'twas a chores kind of morning this morning - washing hung on the line, loo and sink cleaned and various phone calls and computer based errands completed. After a quick break I took a gentle trundle to the postbox, all of a hundred yards but got me out in the sunshine and made me stop to take a look at all the colours in the front garden as I came back to the house.

Golden Rudbeckia by the door


Snowy white dahlia in the border

Pots of gentle blue scabious & vibrant magenta dahlias

Firey-red Rosehips in the hedgerow

Flamingo pink hollyhock in the paving crack


Not a bad start to September

2 comments:

  1. So Beautiful they make your heart smile don't they but please take things easy 💐🌷🌹🥀🌺xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment, due to an upsurge in "odd" comments all comments are moderated. I hope it won't put too many of you off. I think I've also finally fixed the issue that meant we couldn't reply to comments
Tx