Tuesday 10 September 2019

Music for Autumn

Every Tuesday on Twitter is Traditional Song Tuesday when lovely folk who know about such things share videos, music scores and other such things on a given theme. Today's was Autumn songs and they have shared some beautiful pieces I thought you might like too. If your appetite has been whetted check out the @TradSongTues account and the #TradSongTues hashtag. Enjoy!

Maddy Prior - Autumn/ Harvest Home


Tinker's Bag - All amongst the barley


Band of Burns with Rioghnach Connolly - Now Westlin Winds


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful track by Maddie Prior. Haven't heard this one before.
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It isn't one I'd come across before either Aril

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment, due to an upsurge in "odd" comments all comments are moderated. I hope it won't put too many of you off. I think I've also finally fixed the issue that meant we couldn't reply to comments
Tx