Sunday 29 September 2019

Frustrated but I think I've won!

After attempting to have a conversation with Jayne on comments this morning I finally recruited J's help to fix the fact that we couldn't reply to comments. 2 hours of backwards and forwards changing themes and settings and I think it's cracked! Blog looks a bit different again but I think it's going to work. Moderation stays though because I keep getting those pesky ads that no-one wants to see and spammy content but I also discovered blogger hasn't always been telling me there are comments so my apologies to anyone who thought I'd been rude and not allowed their comments over the last few months. I'll get better at checking for them now and not trusting I'll get notified! There may still be some fiddles depending on how I settle to colours and stuff but the important stuff is done. Brain definitely fried now though so time for another cup of tea before I break anything!

5 comments:

  1. I would love to make changes to my blog but after attempts that have gone wrong I tend to leave it alone now. Wish I was a bit more techy, lol
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes blogger seems to have a mind of it's own!
    Glad you got sorted in the end

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guessing the long comment I put here yesterday did not reach you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Jayne. Just seen message and now realuse what you were trying to explain. Brain shut down. Will revisit later today thank you for helping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment, due to an upsurge in "odd" comments all comments are moderated. I hope it won't put too many of you off. I think I've also finally fixed the issue that meant we couldn't reply to comments
Tx