Friday 19 October 2018

October in the garden (picture heavy!)


The year continues to give us some beautiful days of sunshine and colours and to make the most of it I had a brief potter around the garden today.


I think this is the most colour we've ever had in the garden in October and there are plenty of bees and other winged creatures enjoying it as much as I am.



Hopefully I'll be able to resume the jobs list next week and plant up the new bulbs, weed the pots, continue cutting back the herbs that have gone over and take some cuttings. We also still need to find a permanent home for the dogwoods we've raised from cuttings and the verbenas we've been given.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment, due to an upsurge in "odd" comments all comments are moderated. I hope it won't put too many of you off. I think I've also finally fixed the issue that meant we couldn't reply to comments
Tx