Monday 22 July 2019

Dabbling again



So a few weeks ago what I thought was a rook but now think might be a crow landed on the fence at the hospice car park as I was leaving. I took this photo thinking it might make a good subject for a painting one day.


Today it's been a bit warm for playing outside or being too domestically minded so I started dabbling again and have got this far. So what? Well now I have a dilemma - the reason I liked the scene was the rook/crow but I'm worried I'm going to spoil what it is turning into a fairly decent landscape by attempting to add the bird. So I need some courage - to add a bird and hope it doesn't end up looking like a stuffed penguin! In the meantime I think I'll just let it sit and dry properly...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment, due to an upsurge in "odd" comments all comments are moderated. I hope it won't put too many of you off. I think I've also finally fixed the issue that meant we couldn't reply to comments
Tx