Monday 29 April 2019

New Scavenger Hunt

Today I discovered that a fellow blogger over at Patio Postcards has launched a Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt. The Winter one was great fun and got me back into using my camera so I'm looking forward to trying to find the items on this new list and getting a chance to see how everyone else interprets the list.
Please check out the (easy) instructions on Patio Postcard's post for today  but in the meantime I'm off to wrack my brain for photos that will fit the headings in the list, just as well we have about 6 weeks until the first check-in!

2019 Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt - May 1st-September 30th
 
1. An Outdoor Clock
2. Single & Pretty
3. Repetition
4. Blurred Vision
5. The Word Summer
6. An Umbrella, open or closed
7. A Curving Path
8. Shells
9. A Bridge
10. Something Made of Stone
11. Fish
12. Something Crooked
13. Two Colours of The Rainbow in Any Combination
 (colours of the rainbow are: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet)
14. A Handwritten Sign
15. A Broken Chair/Bench/Stool
16. An Out of Season Treat Being Enjoyed
17. A Sail
18. Something That Should Be Found In Pairs 
19. A Funny or Meaningful Bumper Sticker
20. A Favourite Seasonal Scent

Alternates: 
A:  Bird or Bee House
B:  Fresh Local Produce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment, due to an upsurge in "odd" comments all comments are moderated. I hope it won't put too many of you off. I think I've also finally fixed the issue that meant we couldn't reply to comments
Tx