Monday 8 April 2019

Monday morning botherations

Well today's post was supposed to be a lovely cheery photo-filled peek at the front garden where this year's new bulbs are coming out beautifully, the clematis is starting to flower, the roses have lots of lovely fresh red and green leaves and the flowering currant is alive with bees. Well so much for planning ahead - it seems my camera SD card has decided it doesn't want to play anymore and is refusing to acknowledge it is in possession of my photos! Luckily I back them up pretty regularly so it can only hold yesterday's pictures hostage but it does mean I'll have to wait for the rain to stop before I can take anymore.

Things continue to improve here and hopefully when I go back to the clinic on Wednesday they'll decide I don't need the IV antibiotics anymore and my cannula (midline) can come out and I can have a proper shower at last! (TMI I know but I promise I have been washing properly in the meantime!!!)

Today I intend to sort through some papers for a while before I heat up lunch - luckily whilst I was feeling good over the last few months I made extra portions whenever I cooked a stew, soup or similar meal so now all I have to do is defrost and reheat something each day until I feel like cooking properly again.

I did manage to take a couple of snaps on my phone of our seed-sowing session yesterday and will finish updating In the garden page later. So we're back to no flat surfaces but lots of lovely flowers for the cutting garden, a second sowing of broad beans and some salad leaves.



Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment, due to an upsurge in "odd" comments all comments are moderated. I hope it won't put too many of you off. I think I've also finally fixed the issue that meant we couldn't reply to comments
Tx