Tuesday 12 March 2019

Mellow music for a wet afternoon

Today has been an odd one with two appointments a couple of hours apart and really foul windy wet weather so once I was finally in for the day and had dried out a bit I settled down to have a doze in my chair and a play with Prime Music - it suggests tracks to try and so I stumbled across two new to me artists that I thought I'd share with you. Moody, mellow with a bit of edge and lyrics that behove more than one hearing - I'll definitely be back for more.

Daughter - According to Wikipedia an "Indie folk" band from North London that has been around since 2010...


Bear's Den - Again Wikipedia came up trumps - another London band that's been around since 2012...

And then Lucy Rose popped up in the list - Surrey born with her first album released in 2012 according to the oracle...



Off to see what else I can stumble upon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment, due to an upsurge in "odd" comments all comments are moderated. I hope it won't put too many of you off. I think I've also finally fixed the issue that meant we couldn't reply to comments
Tx